Welcome to the SPX 2015 Lottery Registration!
To enter the table lottery, please complete the form below (I assure you it is down there. Keep scrolling…).
Once you complete the form, you will receive an email immediately confirming that your submission has been received. This email will not have your randomly generated six-digit registration number.
Within 48 hours of completing your registration, you will receive a second email with your six-digit registration number. This is the number that will be used in the lottery selection.
We strongly recommend you write this number down somewhere else, in case your computer crashes or email is hacked or some other crazy biz.
Please keep an eye on your SPAM inbox as well just in case the email with your six-digit number ends up there!
A Few Notes
- This lottery registration is for everyone at your table, just as if you were registering without the lottery. If your number is selected, you will be directed to the badge registration process where you will list everyone at your table, pay for the table, and pay for any extra badges (if applicable).
- You may register in the lottery for up to 2 full tables. Each half table has includes one badge (so if you have 2 full tables, that’s 4 badges). Extra badges will be $10 each, to be paid at time of the badge registration process after the drawing.
- While we have no explicit limit on the number of people sitting at your table (or half table), we strongly suggest you plan to have maximum two people per half table, or four people per table.
- Lottery registration will be open for the two weeks between Feb 1 and Feb 15, 2015 with winners announced approximately one month later.
- Please register for the lottery one time. We (Sam) will be monitoring lottery submissions on a daily basis and we will be deleting duplicates so all that effort will be for naught. Trying to game the system only hurts your fellow creators and our ability to bring you a great show.
The Rules of the Road
We will be enforcing these lottery registration rules, so please read them carefully!
1. One lottery entry per person.
2. For your lottery entry, please use the name you will want to go into the Program Guide and on the SPX Exhibitors web page. If you prefer to be listed in the program and website by your publishing imprint, you will be able to select this as an option in the payment process after the lottery selection is made.
3. Tables can only be transferred or assigned to a table-mate whose badge is registered for the winning table(s) at the time the payment is made.
4. Payments for tables won in the lottery must be made by April 15, 2015. Tables not paid for by April 15 will be released to the Wait List.
5. By participating in The Table Lottery you are agreeing that he SPX Steering Committee will serve as the sole arbiter for any penalties resulting from misconduct during your participation in the SPX Table Lottery. In response to incidents of cheating SPX reserves the right to exclude the offending entrants from future table lottery participation and SPX show promotional materials. Please follow the rules, play fair, and uphold the community spirit that makes this show fun to put on and participate in.
THANK YOU for wanting to participate in SPX 2015!
You (yes, you!) are what makes this show so great, and we can’t wait to see as many of you as possible. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected] and we will get right back to you with answers.
You can also stay in the loop by following us at @SPXComics on Twitter.